Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its Skylar!!


Hey everyone! Its Skylar! I just got to my moms house yesterday! When she told me about Stephanie I was so excited to meet her! We are going to write letters back and forth on here to one another about what we are up to and stuff like that :) I am so excited to have a twin sister!!! The only thing better then this would be if we ever got to meet each other one day :) Anyways here is a picture of me! And if you want to know what Stephanie looks like just look at my face and put a different outfit on me :P

Please follow us to continue to read about our new found friendship :) We will regularly be talking through our blog and getting to know one another on here as well.

P.S. My mom is making me ask you guys if you can click on her ads she put on our blog :/ But anyways if you could I'm sure she would be really excited and would probably take lots of new pictures and videos of me to post on here and on you tube :D

6 comments:

  1. AWESOMEEE. :) !
    & Sarah, you can have more than one bestfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, plz check out my american girl blog everyone. i think skylar will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://anamericangirllife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah it;s really really OLD lol! Not yelling or anything your amazing but update your page girl!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah tell your mom I checked out the ads and they are well amazing! LOL! Peace out Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sarah im visiting your blogspot right now! i check out your sights all the time cop; youtube!

    ReplyDelete